- Lightest 17” prompt and talent monitor solution available, minimises camera support issues
- Unique integrated full HD talent monitor with SDI and CVBS input
- Prompt monitor networks directly to WinPlus-IP for simple integration and perfect synchronisation without a scroll box
- No restriction of camera tilt caused by non-integrated talent monitor mounting brackets
- Unique folding hood design massively reduces setup for time-critical and protects glass during transportation
- Optimised mounting kit and hood geometry allowing use of widest lenses on the market (4.3mm)
- No counterbalance needed for almost all camera/lens configurations, further reducing the weight
- 4 integrated tally lights, giving 270 deg. Visibility around the teleprompter
- Integration of CLOCKPLUS-IP clock and camera ID display (not included) creates attractive time, tally, camera ID solution
- Unique Intelligent Prompting mounting system for rapid setup and guaranteed lens/prompt monitor alignment
Clearly the best connected
The E.P.I.C. integrated prompting system has become the number one broadcast on-camera monitor in the world because of its unique design which combines a high-bright prompting screen with an integrated talent monitor. Now, as part of the Intelligent Prompting system development, E.P.I.C. has been enhanced to offer the ultimate connectivity and flexibility.
The new EPIC-IP integrated prompting system uses the EVO-IP prompt monitor with its sleek design and in-built connectivity. The monitor also includes dual HD-SDI and Composite inputs for on-air input and use with an external scroll box. The E.P.I.C. Talent Monitor (ETM) is detachable, offering the flexibility to upgrade from an EVO-IP at any point.
The EPIC-IP 17” is the first 17” E.P.I.C. integrated teleprompter and talent monitor system. Its compact size and lighter weight make it the ideal choice even for small robotic setups. The talent monitor is mounted using friction hinges to allow easy readjustment of viewing angle, and folds under the prompt monitor when not required. The drive electronics remain integrated into the main prompt monitor, reducing the talent monitor depth, weight and power consumption.
As an on-camera system, the EPIC-IP comes with Autoscript’s new Intelligent Prompting mounting and carbon fibre hood.The complete monitor, hood and mounting assembly has been carefully calculated to minimise the number of parts, vastly improve setup time and reduce the lens opening at the back of the hood. The lens is sealed using a flexible ring, giving greatly improved access for direct control via hand grip, or for connection of pan bar z/f control.
To further simplify the system, the CLOCKPLUS-IP time code, tally and camera number display (not included), integrates directly with the ETM, which ensures minimal distance between prompt and talent monitors as well as an attractive, unified appearance.
The EPIC-IP 17″ combines integrated accessories and talent monitor with high contrast, high-bright prompt monitor to create a presenter information centre that empowers clear delivery through the lens in any situation.
- Prompt monitor size: 17″
- Integrated talent monitor size: 17.3″
- Integrated monitors only weight: 6.1 kg / 13.4 lb
- On-camera package weight: 13.7 kg / 30.2 lb
- Prompt monitor aspect ratio: 4.3
- Prompt monitor brightness: 1500 nits
- Prompt monitor resolution: 1280 x 1024 SXGA
- Prompt monitor contrast: 1000:1
- Prompt monitor dimensions: 440 x 360 x 41mm / 17.3 x 14.2 x 1.6”
- Talent monitor aspect ratio: 16:9
- Talent monitor brightness: 400 nits
- Talent monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Script and feedback inputs: LAN, 2x HD-SDI, 2x CVBS
- Tally input: Opto sensor
- Timecode Inputs: LTC, NTP (VITC, D-VITC optional)
- Power consumption: 48W
- Power input: 4-pin XLR, 12-16.8VDC
- Outputs: Repeat Tally Output inc. 12V DC out
- Viewing angle: H/V 170°/160
- Mounting: On-camera system with Intelligent Prompting backplate, carbon fibre hood and glass, rail and mounting bracket
- Certifications: CE, FCC, BIS [registration no. R-41145165], RoHS
- EPIC-IP17: 17″ integrated prompt and talent monitor package (EPIC-IP17M); carbon fibre hood and glass; mounting system and camera carriage assembly to suit ENG cameras and camcorders; Tally sensor and cable; cable tray
- EPIC-IP17M: EPIC-IP 17″ prompt monitor and integrated 17″ talent monitor package; Tally sensor and cable; PSU
BIS article number DCA17X17CVIPT1N