- Compact, portable unit
- Dual HD-SDI output distributes script video to traditional prompt monitors
- Power over Ethernet output for scroll control avoids the need for 3rd party equipment in single controller setups
- At a glance network and status indicator
- Managed remotely in WinPlus-IP and auto detected for simple installation
- Not required for EVO-IP and EPIC-IP prompt monitors
The inner drive of Intelligent Prompting
The XBox-IP is an extremely compact scroll engine. As an Intelligent Prompting device it networks via Ethernet to WinPlus-IP prompting software application, where users are able to monitor status, manage group updates and remote upgrades. Dual HD-SDI outputs support the distribution of the teleprompter video to traditional prompt monitors. In addition a Power over Ethernet output can be used to power an Intelligent Prompting scroll control – ideal for single controller setups. In a tough, portable casing with LED status indicator, the XBox-IP offers a modern solution for solo operators and users looking to retain HD/HD-SDI monitors.
- 1 x 12V DC auxiliary input
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet
- Max 8W,
- with PoE Controller 11W
- 2 x HD-SDI
- 1 x RJ45 Power over Ethernet
Selectable Video formats
- 600g / 1.35lb
- Height 37mm / 1.46″ x Width 162mm / 6.38″ x Length 182mm / 7.17″
- A9009-0001 XBox-IP scroll engine.
- Cables must be purchased separately. Please note that PSU-SC power supply is required if the XBox-IP is being used as an independent unit without Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch. In all other cases the XBox-IP can be powered using a PoE port from the switch.